Carolyn McDermott
A
I’d like to follow other Brits if you are on here. Or anyone from Europe. I will follow back. I want to know what’s going on closer to home (not that I don’t love reading about America!🫣😲😄)
03:26 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Beti
A
In response to Carolyn McDermott.
I want to follow even though I’m in the States. Maybe this is a gateway to more international news? Would love more European interaction here!
06:17 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Carolyn McDermott
A
In response to Beti.
Let’s do it! 👍
03:40 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Anita van Rense
A
I am from the Netherlands and hope this is fine to you.
05:32 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Carolyn McDermott
A
In response to Anita van Rense.
Love lady bugs!
03:41 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Mitz #SussexSquad
A
Here. One from the north east x
05:26 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Carolyn McDermott
A
In response to Mitz #SussexSquad.
Thank you! Yeah for the north!
03:38 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
To find people with shared origin/interests to follow, try using Spoutible's Explore function to search for terms of interest &/or hashtags of interest, e.g. #uk #britain #England #Scotland #wales #cornwall #France #Europe #British #NorthernIreland #ireland #Belgium #netherlands #Germany #spain
04:26 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Suzanne Chowla.
After looking at your bio, I see that perhaps I should have also included hashtags like #Champagne #Yorkshire #YorkshireBylines #UKSpoutible #UKPolitics for you to consider clicking on to see who is spouting about those hashtags & see if that gets you to some Spouters who you'd like to follow.
04:38 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Ash_Tray
B
I'm from norwich, Norfolk hi
04:21 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Veronica
A
You may like the Explore section (it’s the little compass icon). You can search there for people, topics, hashtags. There are #GreatBritain #uk , and #britain there, for example. I’ve seen quite a few Brits here! 🇬🇧 You can also search for news and journalists, too, and anything else you like. 💚
04:12 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Carolyn McDermott
A
In response to Veronica.
Thank you. I had forgotten about hashtags as a good way to connect.
03:58 AM - Aug 01, 2023
CharleneEllen
A
Hello Carolyn. I like your profile bio so I’m going to follow you. I am not from the EU or UK, though I enjoy visiting. Last year I was lucky enough to experience Ireland and The Netherlands.😀
03:44 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Carolyn McDermott
A
In response to CharleneEllen.
Thank you. I’m hoping Spoutible will fill the gap left by Twitter(RIP). It used to be vital for getting news headlines and opinions.
03:52 PM - Jul 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}