Courtney Milan
A
Just to be clear: I’m pretty sure that posting links to romance novels that contain sex scenes violates this policy.
09:17 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Stephie Lynn
A
In response to Courtney Milan.
No fifty shades of gray talk here I guess. 🤔 Small price to pay to be away from the hatred of Twitter.
09:21 AM - Feb 19, 2023
RCMurphy
A
In response to Stephie Lynn.
It's christian based censorship and honestly it is exhausting to see everyone excuse it because they hate one rich white man more than they like artists of all flavors.
09:51 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Amalia Dillin
A
In response to RCMurphy.
honestly, if this is the case, this site is basically useless to me? All my books have sex scenes except my Fate of the Gods series. What's the point of even being here if linking to most of my work violates the ToS?
09:55 AM - Feb 19, 2023
RCMurphy
A
I thought they'd revisit the site rules polls once the site opened, but no they're going off the polls that less than 5% of the total user base will ever see or know about.
In response to Amalia Dillin.
09:58 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Olivia Wertheimer
A
In response to RCMurphy.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:39 PM - Feb 19, 2023
RCMurphy
A
In response to Olivia Wertheimer.
These polls went out via email to people who preregistered their accounts and I guess he shared them on his Twitter profile, too?

That's never going to reach even half the potential users for the site!
04:42 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Olivia Wertheimer
A
In response to Olivia Wertheimer.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:43 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Amalia Dillin
A
In response to RCMurphy.
Also like, can I even post the photos of sculptures under these rules?? like I don't even.
I'm so frustrated. I just want to get off twitter and still be able to exist as an Author.
10:01 AM - Feb 19, 2023
RCMurphy
A
In response to Amalia Dillin.
The new godking says they won't apply to things like that, but, again, this is a new site with new content moderators so none of us know how far they'll take it.
10:03 AM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}