Beth
C
I'm sorry, I'm really, really peeved that my account has a "C" rating. I'm not a bot or an "inauthentic troll." I have no idea what I could have done to warrant my account getting dinged like that, and I have no idea who to ask to get it fixed.
07:41 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Spry Lorax
A
In response to Beth.
I feel the same about my "B" rating. No real idea why it dropped, and then no real idea why it stayed dropped and never recovered.

I wish you could click your rating on your profile and get some little clue as to why the rating is what it is.
09:29 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Whoa!
A
In response to Beth.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just keep spoutin'. By the way, I just followed you.
08:56 AM - Aug 01, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Beth.
That's very easy. You post too often, too fast, with the same hashtag. That is considered platform manipulation. It may not be what you're trying to do, but it's how your account is acting so the system is going to act accordingly.
08:42 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Erik Siegrist
A
In response to Beth.
At a guess from looking at your timeline, it's because most of your recent spouts all use the same hashtag and contain links. BotSentinel can't distinguish (yet?) between marketing spam and cool tunes; it's looking at the pattern, not the content
07:53 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Barbara Maddux
A
In response to Beth.
That’s ok, we still love you :-)
Have a good day & don’t fret about it.
07:52 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Beth.
I think it´s the fact that you repeatedly spouted identical hashtags as an intro. Doing identical things repeatedly appears to trigger the bot identification. No expert, just speculating.
07:48 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Bren
A
In response to Beth.
Try help and a ticket.
07:45 AM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}