Frank the Bunny
A
Was talking to a friend who said it was shocking that Muslim men in the USA would kill a man for being gay. That if it was the Middle East maybe it would be less shocking.
Hate doesn't know borders. But it knows leaders who trade in it. It knows ppl who revel in it. It knows who turns a blind eye.
10:15 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Have you, first person, had a conversation with any Muslim Americans? I have and ALL are disgusted by a lot of things in the Middle East and escaped for a reason. These folks are prolly the most open minded people I've met...and I'm an open atheist. Christians say heathen. Muslims have said friend.
07:03 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Inaya Shujaat
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
A lot of folks don’t realise that there’s not a single thing in the Quran that encourages Muslims to hate anyone. Homophobia was introduced to Muslim societies by white Christian European invaders.
07:43 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Inaya Shujaat.
There isn't. I read it. Most folks don't take the time to listen or learn sadly.
07:46 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Inaya Shujaat
A
They find it’s easier to hate, and to spread that hatred.

A quick search on any social media platform will show you how much hatred and ignorance is directed toward #Muslims . It’s accepted by both ends of the political spectrum. #Islamophobia is socially accepted by all. 😑
07:49 AM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}