Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
YOU are Spoutible. YOU have helped this platform to flourish without the help of large accounts. YOU have turned Spoutible into a robust community. If certain individuals don't see the value in posting here, we will not beg them. We have a superior product and a fantastic community; it's their loss.
10:46 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
If the "notable" Twitter accounts think they are "too big" for Spoutible, then we will cultivate a new generation of notable Spoutible accounts from the users who Spout here daily.
10:58 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Simon Sands
A
YES YES YES...I am so glad you said that so others here can calm down about not seeing their favorite whatever outlet or person....6 months to this day and look at Spoutible now....
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
10:49 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Right? Like people don’t know how to make new friends. Everyone here on Spoutible was new to me and I love that about it.
11:26 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Exactly my friend...I love it here..I dont care about big names and outlets anymore...yeah I initially complained about it but 6 months in I AM HAPPY with the Dianes and the Vees and the Kaces of the world...LOL...amongst others of course....
11:29 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Simon Sands.
SO. EXACTLY. TRUE!!!!
11:18 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Kinzie Mat.
I am loving this community better and more each day...LOL....well said @cbouzy and Kinzie...LOL
11:26 AM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}