Professor Kyle
A
That said, there's no good reason for Biden not to be polling better. It's down to the bothsidesing (i.e. right-leaning) media...& a lot of center & left folk who lap it up. Said it before: this is a propaganda war for justice, equality, & democracy, & more of us need to show robust support for Dems
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
For several years polls showed a leftward skew. Recently they've skewed right; the results have been consistently better for Dems than the polling averages. But beyond that...& while I'm the opposite of complacent...I see no way in hell Trump wins again. America won't go back to that.
10:42 AM - Aug 01, 2023
11:04 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Jill Joiner
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
No politician should be above criticism period.
01:02 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
I didn't say they were. Much of the anti-Biden vitriol from the left isn't legitimate criticism, however.
In response to Jill Joiner.
01:05 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Jill Joiner
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
How do you define legitimate? As a disabled person, I find criticism from the disability community to be very valid. His support of Cop City being called out by BIPOC is invalid? BTW railroad workers feel he pulled a Reagan.
01:24 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Ruh Roh
A
We need to remember that the Overton window is so far to the right, even a Reagan Republican would seem to be a Democrat these days.

We're still in the grasp of RW corporate interests, w/lobbyists paying for legislation favoring their respective industries. We need to be in this for the long haul.
02:21 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Are you criticizing certain things while praising the much more numerous and impactful ones Biden and Dems do to help disabled people, reduce racist police brutality, and support workers and unions? That's fine, then. Are you laying into Republicans who are against all of that, or just Biden?
03:34 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}