D DD
A
So yes, I am here because it is tweetless Tuesday but I really want to love this site. Just can't seem to get the hang of it.
07:22 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Karla
A
In response to D DD.
I wish I had some insight, but I'm still trying to get the hang of it myself... hopefully you'll find some good people to follow - some have migrated from that place that shall not be named, with the same username, so you can maybe find those accounts here (if you haven't already). Good luck🙂
07:31 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to D DD.
Once you follow 100 or more you will start to see more activity & engagement. If you use Explore you may find interesting people to follow. Or if you are already following people, look at who they are following & see who looks interesting. You build your own community, takes some work & time.
07:29 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Harry Minot
A
In response to D DD.
Glad you’re here. This may help.
07:28 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Faith Hope
A
In response to D DD.
It is very twitter like. It is just hard starting from scratch. I'm slowly making the effort to find my people here though as I know twitter won't last. I hope you find your people and find a place on this site.
07:27 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Joy
A
In response to D DD.
Keep trying it gets easier. I’m still learning and today is the best practice day
07:26 PM - Aug 01, 2023
D DD
A
In response to Joy.
I figured this would be a great day to try try again.
07:26 PM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}