Jax Persists
A
It's been fairly eye opening to see the different types of responses I get to the same posts on Twitter and here.

On Twitter, I get a lot of "well, actually..." and more negatively charged comments when I joke around, and here, more people seem to grasp that I'm just being silly.
11:49 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Jax Persists.
The engagement here on #Spoutible has been a huge improvement over the 🐦site and I hope it continues. Everyone is sort of rebooting - so to speak - and returning to a more civil discourse. The implications of this for our democracy and society at large cannot be understated. It’s huge.
12:08 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jax Persists
A
I definitely don't get as much engagement here, as of yet, but I also have over 50k followers there. That said, I get better, more fulfilling engagement here than I do there.
In response to Mary OContrary.
12:26 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Jax Persists.
True, here we have to build our accounts more organically, like in the early days of Twitter. The engagement will continue to grow over time so keep posting about Spoutible on Twitter to let your followers know you're here. That edit feature is a huge selling point.
12:34 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}