Janet Chisholm
A
He has been heroic his whole life. He is the gold standard for what it means to be a true human. I was honored to vote for him. I met Jimmy & Rosalynn briefly in Lhasa, Tibet. I was playing in a quartet concert there. He was on a peace mission. They are both exactly as they appear to be — wonderful.
Miriam @Miriam
In 1952 when Jimmy Carter was a young officer in the Navy, he was part of a team that saved a nuclear reacter. He had radioactive urine for 6 months after the rescue due to the exposure. #PresidentJimmyCarter #RealCourage
10:53 AM - Feb 19, 2023
11:35 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Janet Chisholm.
That's amazing. I'm so late to the party of knowledge but the more I read the more in awe I am of him and his wife. Wow he really dedicated his entire life to good! Back when he was president did people have the same view of him as a hero now? What changed along the way?
11:45 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Janet Chisholm
A
In response to Miriam.
He wanted universal health care & to protect the environment. He put solar panels on the White House. Iran took hostages during his term which created an oil crisis. He brought Israel & Egypt together & facilitated a Peace Accord at Camp David. He was mocked during his term, but he was a visionary.
11:59 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Miriam
A
Wow that's incredible, I guess he was a threat to the powers that be. Empathy and humanity is a threat to their exploitation and agenda
12:15 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Janet Chisholm
A
Yes, but he has lived the rest of his life manifesting such compassion, integrity, and devotion to others that no one dare question his character. It’s a model for all of us about how to respond to the suffering and corruption that presents itself to us. I think it is true greatness. ♥️
In response to Miriam.
12:36 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Miriam
A
Absolutely it's a superpower and testament to his character that he rose above it all and in the most pure and glorious way
12:43 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}