Dee Nelson
A
I don't want to hear another word from the "Do Something" people about how slow the Trump cases have been built/prosecuted. When you take aim at a former president who has ~40% of Americans that follow him slavishly, you best not miss. https://www.rawstory.com/f...
11:28 AM - Aug 02, 2023
hd 433
B
In response to Dee Nelson.
Yes. This isn't an episode of "Law and Order". This is f'king HISTORY. Our great great grandchildren will be studying about the only ex president that was convicted of sexual assault, charged under the Espionage act, with election tampering, and with so many other felonies. Best do this right.
02:04 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
Smith just looks like he's got zero fucks to give lol. 45 and his minions threatening his family is a very bad move. Dude looks like he keeps track and/or knows how to find those people.
11:41 AM - Aug 02, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
He caught my eye a couple of times during the televised Indictment announcement, and I sat up in my chair a little straighter. LOL'd at myself.
01:30 PM - Aug 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (Seamoura) can see their posts

Shelley Shell
A
Agree totally
11:33 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
Exactly, and what I have been saying all along about this case. Everyday cases take months or years to bring to trial, this one is so much more involved and important to get everything absolutely right.
11:32 AM - Aug 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}