blaze mason
A
I am a former adult sex educator & would also happily contribute to drafting a policy with clearer language that protects ppl who are opposed to any "adult" content and that also protects those who want uncensored options. My concern is that "adult content" restrictions often target queer ppl first
Courtney Milan @courtneymilan
Whatever you think of adult content on this site directly, this is not good language, it’s not good policy, and it is extremely fixable. @cbouzy I am happy to help try to come up with a policy that provides clear guidance, meets general aims of external bodies, while preserving necessary discussion.
11:55 AM - Feb 19, 2023
01:17 PM - Feb 19, 2023
. .
A
In response to blaze mason.
Two of the people discussing it today have already been banned. This is what happens when a space is set up and pre ordained for the “norms” of straight/hetero behavior. Many LGBTQ people who have seen this many times before, myself included, brought this up from Day 1.
01:25 PM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
In response to . ..
I'm not sure if folks have been banned, but I did see ppl say that they were blocked by the site owner and one person said they were suspended. I hope that we have a chance to contribute to a rational policy before it gets too unfriendly
01:31 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to blaze mason.
Would I be considered rude or impertinent for saying how glad I am to hear you come forward on this?
01:25 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}