Robert Reich
A
My thoughts on today's inflation numbers. The Fed must declare victory and stop raising interest rates.
12:50 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Robert Reich.
I just read something recently that a (nobel) economist said that the recession the Repubs have been scaring everyone with is not happening--kinda figured that out. Also, read where the stock market should keep going up through the end of the year. I think we're good.
12:41 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Kat
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
Is someone in Congress more poor than the rest of them?
We're good, stop increasing the interest rates.
09:43 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Kat.
I know the interest rates have gone up. What I believe the real issue is is that housing has been artificially inflated by big investment trusts, companies are price gouging and no one is addressing that. The economy is good. The greedy just keep getting greedier.
10:03 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Kat
A
Totally agree with you. I rent an apartment and the lease increases every year, even during the pandemic. I'm trying to get maintenance to do their job but I can't even get CLEAN WATER 💦
It's ridiculous!
In response to Sassy Musing.
10:06 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Kat.
I live in a state with strong landlord/tenant laws. Do you? You could try the environmental health section of your health department and see if they'll address the water issue with the landlord. That's all I can think of. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.
10:25 PM - Aug 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}