Salma Typhii
A
So #FirstWaveSpoutible confession and this might be 1 of ?: I voted to not have "adult content" on #Spoutible without thinking things through and I bet I am not the only one. I voted that way because I knew exactly what I mean by "adult content" without remembering that isn't universally agreed 1/?
02:01 PM - Feb 19, 2023
blaze mason
A
unfortunately, those of us who are trying to discuss this and hoping for a fair hearing are being told we are "badgering" the site owner. It's disappointing, but not surprising, rigidity
In response to Salma Typhii.
02:05 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to blaze mason.
I have been on the receiving end of creating a policy that I was proud of that was then destroyed in public comments, so I am betting he needs to cool down. It isn't easy to see someone attack your "baby" and I never even had it happen with something this high stakes
02:18 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jason C Daniels
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I voted FOR it without thinking through the complexities and staff needed to pull it off. I think his most recent spout explaining (bullet point level) what the driving concerns were was spot on.

I hope folks give it a rest. And I hope Chris and team better prepare responses in advance here on.
02:27 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}