Jackson Howl
A
So what's the trick to getting more traction here on #Spoutible ?

Obviously posting more is one option but are tags an important part of spouts since there is apparently no algo to push things?

Tell us the secret @cbouzy
02:29 PM - Feb 19, 2023
brendaferber
A
In response to Jackson Howl.
It's my understanding that echoing is more important than liking or commenting because that's how things spread. But liking, following, and commenting are great for making friends.
04:04 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jackson Howl
A
In response to brendaferber.
Commenting and engaging people on their own spouts will likely always be one of the better ways to build organically. It just seems so daunting having to start over here on #Spoutible
04:31 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jase
A
It’s really seems like a gaming of timing, tags, and who is looking at explore when you post and if they care about it.
02:32 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jackson Howl
A
In response to Jase.
Though it's been a little slow going for me I still feel like timing and tags are better than being at the whims of the algos. Ya know...
02:36 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Mask Wearing Amy
A
Go to other platforms you are on now and convince your friends there to come here.

I've had friends who didn't even know Spoutible existed...but they're joining per my suggestion.
02:32 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jackson Howl
A
In response to Mask Wearing Amy.
I am beginning to see a few more of my other media friends arriving. I guess some of us were just really early to the party. lol
02:34 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DJohnRowinski
A
Magic beans but you need to trade a cow for them
02:30 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jackson Howl
A
In response to DJohnRowinski.
NOOOOOOOO, I already traded them for something else.
02:33 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}