Keith Boykin
A
The same white people who demanded that President Obama show his birth certificate and Colin Kaepernick salute the flag are the ones who think Donald Trump should be able to commit crimes with impunity. They never believed in America. They believe in white supremacy.
11:32 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Keith Boykin.
I want Donald Trump in Federal Prison just like you do if not more.
07:58 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
💯
11:10 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Licia
A
They believe in white savagery. There is nothing supreme about them.
09:48 PM - Mar 25, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
They believe in “white America”, “the heartland”, “real America”, and every other BS synonym that means only they are Americans. That the rest of us (particularly Black/Brown/Indigenous) need not apply.
06:47 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Gary A
A
Yes, and the same people who believe in forced performative patriotism are also gloating about the US Women's National Team's elimination from the World Cup.
05:27 PM - Aug 06, 2023 (Edited)
Christine D
A
Allllll of this👇🏾
05:48 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
Correct, sir. They only believed in democracy as long as it let them stay in charge. That's what I always thought W's failed project to "democratize" the Middle East was about, setting up subservient client states of "inferior" people.
09:07 PM - Aug 03, 2023
NECE
A
100%. The goal is to keep the status quo. Some leaders made minor/major changes to push this country forward to benefit most/all. Trump encouraged & emboldened the racist underbelly in this country, which has existed since its creation. Trump, racists & others would like to turn back the clock.
02:32 PM - Aug 03, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
The entire MAGA-movement is about Making America Genocidal Again. They don’t see TFG’s actions as criminal because he is their “savior” who’s reinvigorating white nationalism. His entire existence is exercise in privilege, grievance, mediocrity and fragility. And, obviously many of them can relate.
01:42 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
Even the anti-abortion rulings are about preserving whiteness. They saw the numbers of increasing Browning of america and got scared
01:41 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Denise
A
It’s always about preserving white supremacy. The assault on education and US history is to preserve WS. Moms for Liberty say they are protecting children. Have you seen or heard them speak out against the pastors and cops that have been arrested for assaulting children? It’s about white supremacy.
01:17 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
You are right, Keith. I listened to a white male MAGA person interviewed on the radio make the following statement,

"They are after him (Trump). They won't stop. They are taking over."

Who is "they"? Are you a "they?" Am I a "they"? Are all Spoutible users "they?" Who is this man talking about?
11:48 AM - Aug 03, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Rissa Corn
A
11:46 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Nora Nanza
A
It still ticks me off what they did to both of these men.
11:45 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Natalie Hill
A
11:42 AM - Aug 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}