Simon Sands
A
Ziegler said the move undermined her authority as chief justice. She called it unauthorized, procedurally and legally flawed, and reckless. But she said she would not attempt to stop it out of fear that other court employees could be similarly fired.
Say it with me people ELECTIONS MATTERS...
10:11 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Jeanne S
A
In response to Simon Sands.
It’s odd that the right wing doesn’t like it when anyone else exercises raw power. It’s about time they get a taste of their own medicine.
10:32 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Jeanne S.
Thats my ENTIRE point...LOL...lets go DEMS...show them that we can do the same thing but we have to win elections first...LOL
10:34 AM - Aug 03, 2023
DahliaFrench
A
We only have one side of the story, but I’m hesitant to applaud because this could be a “two wrongs don’t make a right,” situation. Copying bad behavior isn’t a healthy flex, because when does the tit for tat and end and sensible decision-making begin?
10:38 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to DahliaFrench.
Nope I wont let you do that to me today....I have reported on this for 3 days now and that person was a partisan who held up and opposed real legislation that could have helped everyone..and no they are not acting badly and no its not a damn flex or tit for tat...
ELECTIONS STILL DAMN MATTERS...
10:43 AM - Aug 03, 2023
DahliaFrench
A
I love your energy, Simon. The battle is less political and more about low conscientiousness vs high conscientiousness. Both parties have lows; and the GOP is swarmed with them, but the Dems have RFK, Jr, Sinema, Manchin. A low conscientious person is a problem regardless of political leanings.
11:36 AM - Aug 03, 2023
DahliaFrench
A
But, I'll give your your "happy day," and endorphin rush today. I'm hoping they won't disappoint you tomorrow when we get the liberal side of the story.
11:38 AM - Aug 03, 2023
Simon Sands
A
lol...ok I might have gotten too energetic there but come on we need to be resolve in our convictions...to bring a gun to a gun fight....I am not advocating for the DEMS to be republican lite....no not at all...but the fight has to be fought for all of us...EVERYONE no matter the party....
11:43 AM - Aug 03, 2023
DahliaFrench
A
Bring the right kind of gun. If you mimic debasement, you’ve lost the moral and civil argument. You’re not going to convince those committed to low conscientious behavior,, they can’t be saved. You’re appealing to the ones that are on the fence and still have a reasonable sense of civility.
01:45 PM - Aug 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}