Heather Hughson
A
I was shocked at the number of people who railed against Elon Musk's immoral behaviour as leader of Twitter then posted their Threads handles. Zuckerberg may be the one social media CEO who deserves even less benefit of the doubt than Musk. FB was used to orchestrate a genocide and they did nothing.
TriXteR Phillips @TriXteRPhillips
Does anyone else get irritated with people who complain on Twitter about that sites problematic billionaire owner and then say "follow me on this site" and that site has a its own problematic billionaire owner?
10:29 AM - Aug 03, 2023
12:15 PM - Aug 03, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
In response to Heather Hughson.
Thank you! The Rohingya sued FB over this.
04:40 PM - Dec 19, 2023
WestCoaster
A
I agree. Zuckerberg may even worse than Musk. Zuckerberg actually created Facebook and its offspring like Threads, while Musk merely bought an existing platform. Musk is corrupting Twitter now, but the platform itself has been more of a force for good rather than evil, unlike Facebook.
09:20 AM - Dec 19, 2023
Brian Tatem
B
Yeah Fascist Book is just as bad or worse
08:00 AM - Dec 19, 2023
Sara ConsoliverErnst
B
Never was on Facebook. Not going to start up with threads.
03:20 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Julie BlueWave
A
Yes, steering clear of Threads.
10:50 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Travel Buff
A
Billionaires are a bane on society. Their next generations will all inherit wealth beyond measure and therefore influence beyond what's right.
10:28 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Birdmischief
A
100% agree with both of you. Thank you, @hughson and @TriXteRPhillips , for nailing this! I'll never understand why anyone would consider a platform made by Zuckerberg safer than one made/wrecked by another social media-owning gazillionaire.
10:18 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Paula Copeland
A
Why I'm here and husband headed to bluer skies 🙄
10:18 AM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}