Micah Pollak
A
Welcome to Spoutible @MelissaNinety9 ! It's not quite as polished as Twitter but in another world in terms of the quality of the experience.
09:19 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Melissa 99
A
In response to Micah Pollak.
I'm so happy to see you and @gbosslet here! I love this space so much and it's so much better lnowing you guys are here! I couldn't do mastodon and it made me so sad to be missing you guys! ❤️
10:03 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Gabriel Bosslet
A
In response to Melissa 99.
I’m hopeful this will be the place

At the same time twitter is the people

And right now this is a massive left wing hideout and I don’t love that
01:43 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Micah Pollak
A
I'd like a platform with a wide variety of views (which Spoutible does not have at the moment) but... it's more important to me that people are kind, reasonable, and polite to each other (which they overwhelmingly are here vs. Twitter). The former can be improved upon far easier than the latter.
In response to Gabriel Bosslet.
02:48 PM - Feb 19, 2023 (Edited)
Melissa 99
A
In response to Micah Pollak.
Yeah, I'm not huge on echo chambers and appreciate views that do not match mine, as long as they aren't hateful and such. The kindness here is great and really stands out.

I can't wait for the app! This space seems really promising.
08:32 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Micah Pollak
A
In response to Melissa 99.
Yeah. Also, keep in mind @gbosslet is still experiencing Twitter as someone with a blue check. The experience is dramatically different without that (your Tweets have their exposure deliberately suppressed and your replies get pushed below anyone who paid $8 for a blue check). It's pretty shitty.
10:14 AM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}