Participation Trophy Wife
A
Today is NOT a "#SadDayForAmerica."

The "sad day for America" was November 8, 2016, the day this career criminal conman and grifter was "elected" by a minority of voters. Under no circumstances should this man have been allowed anywhere near the Oval Office.

That was the tragic day, not today.
08:14 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Julie BlueWave
A
In response to Participation Trophy Wife.
A clear projection; it's his saddest day - he's trying to play the victim, of course 🙄
10:39 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Participation Trophy Wife
A
In response to Julie BlueWave.
Yes, Trump is saying it. But I've heard several TV talking heads---serious folk like former federal attorneys, not MAGA suck-ups---saying the same thing.

Maybe you aren't allowed to be so brutally honest for fear of looking "political"....
04:10 PM - Aug 04, 2023
just alex
A
Totally agree. Also sad were all the times he showed what a traitor he is:
—Russians in the Oval w/out press (2017)
—post Charlottesville comments (2017)
—July 17, 2018 his disgusting display in Helsinki.
—January 6, 2021 his insurrection
08:34 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to just alex.
Took the words right out of my mouth on that last. But that's proving to be the mother of all silver linings, going by today's developments.
08:36 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Alfred Bouteiller
A
In response to just alex.
So many sad days since the 2016 election. However, this one is somber because, we have to go through the drama of another election with this wank.
08:47 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
And today is not an "embarrassment" for America. That was every day this piece of shit was allowed to commit crimes in broad daylight with impunity.

Proving that even a president is answerable to the law is one of the most honourabl ethings America has ever done, and makes me proud to be American.
08:30 PM - Aug 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}