Rev. Magdalen
A
So, yesterday was Tweetless Tuesday even though indictments dropped. Did I miss our old community? Hell yes. But I still got all the news, and even heard opinions from all the usual analysts, and many friends! So the alternatives are shaping up nicely.
07:40 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
In response to Rev. Magdalen.
The X bird platform has turned into a pro-fascist platform. My timeline is filled with RW oathbreaking traitors who I do not follow. I suppose I could block all those accounts, but instead, I come here where I know my timeline won't be a reflection of Musk's ideology.
09:05 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Rev. Magdalen
A
Yes, X has become something I check in on once in a while, to see what's trending, and to see if friends are still there and wanting advice on where to go instead, but it's not the same at all, it's over.
In response to Beth Noble Ahlstedt.
01:52 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
No, it isn't the same. I check in, too, but I don't stay long.
09:10 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Rev. Magdalen
A
Actually last time I checked in there were death threats waiting for me, just sitting there on a platform that has no real trust and safety to speak of, so, it's emblematic of what that place has become.
01:53 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. You could report it, but I honestly don't know if it would do any good.
09:12 PM - Aug 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}