Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
thread 1/3
HOT TAKE (a thread):

Spoutible DOES NOT need celebrity/personality accounts (at least not right now).

Please let me explain.

I’ve been involved in a number of product and service launches over the years. Trust me when I say that what @cbouzy needs now more than ever is a vibrant community.
02:47 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
thread 2/3
He needs to be able to demonstrate to advertisers that while Spoutible is small now, 1) engagement is strong - those that visit are active and spend a good amount of time here and 2) the user base is growing organically.
02:50 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
thread 3/3
I share the frustration with “dormant” blue check accounts, but in my opinion, the best thing we can do right now is what we’re already doing - i.e., keep bringing in others that we know will enjoy and use the site regularly.

Steady growth and consistent engagement is key right now.
02:53 PM - Aug 04, 2023 (Edited)
Kevin Rooney
A
Sorry, I respectfully disagree. I miss the community of journalists & sportswriters that added content.

Don’t get me wrong, I like what is evolving here but I just miss the professional content creators & journalist.

The sooner they get here the better.
In response to Jeff Mistina 🐻.
05:24 PM - Aug 04, 2023 (Edited)
Substantion_THEE_ Igra
B
In response to Kevin Rooney.
Find out who handles online media at the outlets you like and do an email campaign to them to get them to come here. The good here are outweighs the bad where they are. They’re not going to know if you don’t tell them. Don’t assume everyone reads what you read.
08:21 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
In response to Kevin Rooney.
I respect that. There are outages for sure.
05:28 PM - Aug 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}