Tristan Snell
A
Literally ANYONE else posting this would get their bail conditions revoked and would be headed straight to jail until trial.

This is intimidation of witnesses, prosecutors, jurors — and the judge. It’s NOT legal.

Lock. Him. Up.
05:50 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
He is a coward who hides behind a keyboard and sends Incels and Goombas after his critics.
12:07 PM - Apr 06, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
Nothing about this whole scenario is legal. Supreme court judges still on the bench after perjuring themselves in front of congress? 90 felony charges still even entertained as a candidate. I hope the country comes to its senses
12:05 AM - Dec 30, 2023
Blanche Davidian
A
If you do come after me..I will smell you before you and your golf cart arrive. Not only do I have ramps instead of steps, and will be on the upstairs balcony taunting you
11:58 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
Definitely lock him up especially since he wants to erase Transgender people from existence and do it far worse than DeSantis.
09:18 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Tanya Talks
A
rope
just rope
12:39 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
Couldn't even make 24 hours.
08:02 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Adam Hackney
A
Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
06:54 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Beth D
A
The judge should jail him till trial!
06:35 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
I imagine that the key authorities are well-aware of this threat, and weighing how to go about addressing it. It cannot be ignored as free speech. A threat in itself, it can absolutely be considered a dangerous bullying "I dare you" incitement to violence, and someone will likely act on it.
06:29 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Sara ConsoliverErnst
B
Yes, because his intention is to become president where he can wield power to come after everyone who he wants.
06:19 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Mary Beth
A
I think that's exactly what he wants so he can rile his cult up. He wants them in the streets with their guns for him. Would be awesome if he got locked up and the only ones who showed up are the fringe and they get locked up to 😉 A girl can dream can't she 😎😊
06:17 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Mary Beth.
Part of why many of them aren't showing up is that about a thousand of those inclined to do so have already been indicted for Jan. 6th, and the rest are scared of it happening to them too.

We can thank the DOJ for that. Its probably the best argument for them having gone after the small fish first.
06:20 PM - Aug 04, 2023
RA
A
I have never indulged in the lock 'em up chants before, but jeez...lock him up.
06:15 PM - Aug 04, 2023
J Pal
A
Holy $hit that was real? He needs to be out of our lives!
06:01 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Pamela
B
Trumpty Dumpty is so skeert. You can almost smell the flop sweat.

It’s gonna be a fun year.
05:56 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Independent Goat
A
“But but but the first amendment!” 🥺

Threats are not protected speech.
05:55 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
What you wanna bet nothing happens. Maybe a gag order but he’ll break that too. It’s apparent rules don’t apply to him. Such a shame. I used to love America.
05:53 PM - Aug 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}