Kechi
A
thread 1/6
It was the big day. Camp day!

And Andrea got up bright and early to make a nutritious breakfast to send off her eldest child on her very first sleep away camp experience. Cam got up early with them to see her off, and they were both nervous and excited for her new adventure.
07:37 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Kechi
A
thread 2/6
No one was more excited than Cordelia who was practically bouncing out of her seat with unbridled energy and excitement.

"Now Princess, this will be you frist time away from home without me or your mama, so we wanna make sure you have a good camp experience." Cam started.
01:21 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Kechi
A
thread 3/6
"We've had a few bumps this summer, especially with you and Jordie dying your hair. Us Fletchers always end up with a blonde phase," Cam chuckled, "Thank goodness we look good in it."

Dre cleared her throat sternly breaking the levity.

"But it was wrong sweetheart, very wrong!
01:31 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Kechi
A
thread 4/6
Dre decided to interrupt and take the reigns after Cam's fumble.

"What your father is trying to say, sweetheart, is while you're away at camp we want you to make good choices. Follow the rules. Rules exist for your safety, and we want you to return to us in one piece."
01:32 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Kechi
A
thread 5/6
"I know you think I'm mean and you haven't been thrilled about being punished since dying your hair, but it's only because I want you to understand how dangerous what you did was. But I still love you and want you to have fun, which is why we're not keeping you from camp."
01:36 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Kechi
A
thread 6/6
"Mom, I know! Make good choices, follow the rules, using chemicals unsupervised is wrong."

"Cordelia." Andrea said sternly.

"Yes, ma'am." Cordie clammed up fast.

"Just please, for me, stay out of trouble. I love you and I hope you have fun."

"I will, Mama!"
01:41 PM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}