Margo Green
A
What the judge needs to do is ban him from all social media and hold him in house arrest at his shitty motel in Florida. Not only could he not reach his audience with threats online, he also couldn't show up for his rallies. That would be the worst punishment she could hand down for him.
Jack Brown @DrJackBrown
Trump is really pushing the judge. Trump is daring her — almost begging her to be put in jail until his trial. He wants to incite mayhem, riots, and worse. His behavior right now is so self-destructive and societally-destructive, so scorched-earth, that it’s akin to murder-suicide.
07:36 PM - Aug 04, 2023
07:48 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Deano
A
In response to Margo Green.
They would weaponize that. They’re already trying to convince the rubes his free speech is being violated. Best to let him squawk and drop the hammer on him. Don’t give him anything he could use to appeal to SCOTUS. They are not to be trusted, I fear.
11:43 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Deano.
Of course they would. And I'm not in favor of a gag order. Just saying if you want to do the worst thing possible to him that would be it.
01:46 PM - Aug 05, 2023
John Spink
A
And still, the $ from his gullible, feeble-minded trash comes rolling in.
Monetizing the DOJ....
#knuckleheads
10:26 AM - Aug 05, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
Except it’s a club. He could do online rallies, still see donors, etc. If he gets house arrest, I’d say Trump Tower, and he’s fully restricted to the residence only. No computer access at all. No interviews.
10:20 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Morgan Escherly
A
What a great idea.
It would spare the rest of us
that have to hear about him
all the time too!
12:13 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Morgan Escherly.
Absolutely! And there could be no worse punishment a raging malignant narcissist.
09:14 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Philip
A
But his pathetic, cocaine snorting son would do his dirty work for him.
12:09 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Philip.
Yah, but no one pays attention to him. He's irrelevant.
09:15 AM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}