Tristan Snell
A
Tommy Tuberville has now eliminated 1/4 of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

He makes America weaker. Every day.
07:02 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Florida Redhead
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
Someone needs to find out who is PAYING HIM to do this. Where are you #Anonymous ? So far we know he is a millionaire representing AL but reportedly lives in FL. Where are they getting their money?
05:20 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
I think we are going to need more Dumb Rednecks out 1860’s Deilevrance.
09:23 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Brian Repko
A
So we can’t do unanimous consent. Schumer should put these in “the slow way” and grind it down.
06:40 PM - Aug 05, 2023
ammar1811
A
No, it's the Senate Democrats who spinelessly allow this to happen when they could just change their precious rules to save the country. Mitch McConnell would have not blinked an eye and steamrolled the Democrats just for political advantage much less national security.
08:13 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
The likeliest theory, I think, is they're doing what they did when they refused to give Garland's SCOTUS nomination a hearing. They're leaving all those posts open for Trump to fill with loyalists who will follow orders to gun down protesters, round up dissidents, slaughter immigrants...
07:53 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Steven McDermott
A
I feel like the Turtle of 10 years ago would not have allowed Tubes to have kept up this dangerous stunt. But the new 'Stroke a Day' Mitch no longer has control of his idiots.
07:05 AM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}