Island Girl
A
How bout a little #SundaySweetness ?

This is my cat Francesca. If I'm sad, frustrated or crying, she immediately comes over to purr on me or place her paw on my arm. She's had to do that a lot in recent years.

Please share pics of your own little humans in fur coats.

#catsofspoutible
02:34 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
In response to Island Girl.
Meet Miss Tenpenny Springheel, aka Penny Tenpenny, our Bantam Bruiser Beauty with the Maybelline green eyes. She likes to cuddle against me, flop her front legs over my left arm, and purr herself to sleep.
05:45 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Island Girl
A
Love her and her names! ❤️ Isn't it amazing how many names our beloved companions can evoke. One of Francesca's nicknames is DoubleWide, as she is twice the size of normal cats, including her paws (which don't show here). Everything about her is extra over the top, except her meow. 😸
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
05:58 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
Does Francesca have a tiny kitten mew? 😍
06:05 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Island Girl
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
Yes. Most all of the time. Except when she wants the door to the entry area open where the dogs water bowl is. Only then does she pump up the volume! 😆
06:19 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
I follow T.S. Eliot's rule that every cat must have 3 different names - the name used regularly by family ("Penny"), a fancy name ("Miss Tenpenny Springheel"), and one that only the cat knows. In lieu of that, she's Penny Tenpenny. Plus, there's all her silly endearments. 😍
06:05 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}