Steven Beschloss
A
Tampering with likely witness Mike Pence sure looks like an additional crime to me. What say you, Judge Chutkan?
06:39 PM - Aug 05, 2023
You look marvelous
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
Every day there has been interference and threats. Time to get someone under arrest.

#ArrestthOrangeTurd
02:56 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
I take it he'll have yo be in court tomorrow with his lawyers? I wish there were cameras in there just to see his face.... she keeps him waiting again and calls him Mr Trump 😂😁 i hope she throws the book at him, the lesson has not been learned yet....if it ever was with him
07:22 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Steve Fenwick
A
The time to push back was at all those Thanksgivings in the 80s and 90s, when this stuff was gaining traction.
09:25 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Roger Smith
A
Wonder if The Criminal Defendant is trying to get Judge Chutkan to react by warning him or threatening jail time for these posts. I can see him saying, “See? She’s biased against me. She needs to be replaced.”
08:22 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
In response to Roger Smith.
I could see him thinking something Ike that. But since she warned him, I imagine he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Then again, I am not a lawyer. Who kniws?
08:55 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Tony Williams
A
Trump/MAGA is an example of broken windows theory. MSM & Congress could've checked him early at low opportunity cost -- like blistering coverage and censure resolutions when he was boundary testing w/ things like trying to tank AMZN stock over WaPo coverage (a brazen etiquette breach at the time).
07:13 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Barbara Holton
A
It feels like I’m living in an episode of The Twilight Zone.
Yes, I’m that old.
Yes, it is unreal and quite uncomfortable 😳!!
06:59 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Tony Williams
A
He'll keep pushing the envelope because he's learned that in general, polite society allows him to get away with it. I can't imagine him getting anything beyond the mildest of sanction, which he'll gladly use stoke the MAGA outrage machine.
06:51 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Caryl D
A
Trump make a blanket threat to all witnesses…
Not just Pence.
I think the order of protection needs to include his “security” staff- I am telling you the Trump Organization has private thugs to threaten everyone who challenges him (since forever)
06:46 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Karen Gold
A
In response to Caryl D.
He threatened and insulted Pence individually today.
09:58 PM - Aug 05, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
She gonna nail his ass on Monday 😂
06:41 PM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}