Vivant Anon
A
thread 1/2
I purchased 2probiotic drinks at the farmers market made from red beets and cardamom and yellow beats and tumeric. Taking one shot in am and one in pm for two weeks, belly bloat reduced by 5 damn inches. #foodasmedicine #health
03:50 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Vivant Anon
A
thread 2/2
No cure all product, just old fashioned clean eating, made with inexpensive ingredients. Organic Veggies and meat for the week: $56, probiotics $12.
03:52 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Karencaseysmith
A
That's wonderful that you take such good care of yourself. I know how much good digestion benefits your whole body. I'm working on mine too. I feel improvement, but it's been slower. I love hearing about things that work. Best to you on your exercise program. I hope you've found something you enjoy,
In response to Vivant Anon.
06:45 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Vivant Anon
A
In response to Karencaseysmith.
Best to you, too! I feel like everyone has their own recipe for what works for them. As I’ve gotten older the recipe is always changing 🤪 I’d definitely try the probiotics, it’s helped my mental health and concentration too.
08:34 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Karencaseysmith
A
In response to Vivant Anon.
💯 Very well said. That's so true. Thanks for the good wishes and for sharing what's working. I want to feel good as possible. ✌️😊
09:25 PM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}