Tristan Snell
A
Trump is going to break the rules and dare Judge Chutkan and the other judges to throw him in jail pending trial.

Either grant his wish — or rule that if he’s going to flout the laws against witness and juror tampering, then he needs to stand trial SOONER.
01:10 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Dr. So-Called B
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
I'm hoping he is placed in jail soon before he causes a disaster. He mouth is toxic and untethered. Those cult-dummies will follow his every command.
01:20 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Jodi B
A
I can't believe he hasn't caused disaster already. He needs to be locked up & shut up. He's going to get someone killed. Presidents usually love their country, but he doesn't. No more special treatment. He agreed to the terms of release & then violated them, daring the judge to lock him up. Do it.
In response to Dr. So-Called B.
06:31 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Dr. So-Called B
A
In response to Jodi B.
Saw a video today of a group of Caucasians attack a black security guard at a boat dock and then black people came out of the woodwork and beat the Jesus out of those 7 women and men.
It's horrifying that that bloated orange Satan has people to acting so reckless. I'm so tired of his bullshêt! 😫
06:45 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Dr. So-Called B.
Wow that's horrible! 😡 Not that they fought back, but that there was an attack in the first place. The orange menace has made people, especially white men, think that they can do whatever they want and get away with it because that's what he does. He can't be allowed to get away with it this time.
06:53 PM - Aug 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}