Ruh Roh
A
I'm not doing so well right now. The woman I fell in love with does not wish to reciprocate. I sent her a text that said "goodnight, thinking of you" & she said that I was suffocating her.
I'm alone, as in no kids (my late wife made the choice before we met), no fam, no friends.
I want to clock out.
02:29 AM - Aug 07, 2023
allwen6
A
Life can change in an instant, don't give up. What seems I'm I ossified at the moment will be a memory one day.
When rejection happens the pain is indescribable, I hear you. For today, just breathe, one breath at a time, one moment at a time. I hope things improve for you
In response to Ruh Roh.
02:43 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Ruh Roh
A
In response to allwen6.
I've been fighting this for decades. I've been rejected, intentionally hurt, abused. I've been on antidepressants that made me think of irreversible self-harm. I'm a survivor of childhood abuse, & it's calcified my spirit. I expect to be hurt, bc that's all I've ever been given.
02:53 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Henning Dekant
A
In response to Ruh Roh.
Not doubt you must have many mental scars. I hope you will find the strength to heal and cope.
03:28 AM - Aug 07, 2023
allwen6
A
In response to Ruh Roh.
So incredibly sad that your spirit has been quashed. Sometimes all we have in life is the tiniest slither of hope that things could be different. Hang onto that slither, we all deserve to live joyfully. I have known that tunnel of darkness, it is hideous, I really feel for you
06:52 AM - Aug 07, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}