Christopher Bouzy
A
No, but @courtneymilan is more than welcome to start a social media platform and write the terms of service and policies however she likes. But the policy isn't changing, nor is it being rewritten. Spoutible will not please everyone, but thankfully there are other options for those who aren't happy.
Olivia Wertheimer @KingdomFantasy6
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:30 PM - Feb 19, 2023
05:49 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I can see the argument of the romance novel side but can also see the need to have a definitive TOS (if it's vague, it's not useful). Perhaps this is one area where the 2 parties can agree to disagree. Once the smoke clears, then maybe the topic can be revisited.
08:41 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Dream Wilson
B
The romance novel folks are the ones who want a clearly worded TOS. Courtney Milan has been a clerk for the US Supreme Court and the US Court of Appeals and she offered to help rework the TOS for free. This isn't rocket science.
In response to Stewart Tan.
09:02 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Dream Wilson.
I learned about the other side from my daughter who's involved/interested in publishing, so I think (hope) we are on the same page. Maybe the concern is unintended consequences. IMO, both sides are dealing in good faith (unlike the adult content side), that's a start (idk)
09:11 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}