CPfromCA
A
And I would add, DON'T listen to the mess the MSM is spewing, don't listen to the polls they quote, and especially don't listen to the "both sides BS."

Republicans are NOT a majority.

They are NOT EVEN 50% of the voting electorate, although the MSM sure makes it sound as if they are.
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his) @RobPalmerIRL
I want to remind y'all of this. Do not panic on every little thing the GOP does. These assholes WANT you to be scared, timid, and anxious and exhausted. Don't give them that kind of power over you!
05:24 PM - Mar 02, 2023
01:39 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Paula Beard
B
In response to CPfromCA.
Also, the younger voters do not participate in polls. There is a huge number of Democratic voters that don't participate in polling. The polls are garbage.
02:58 PM - Aug 07, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Paula Beard.
I'm 52 years old and I've never once been polled. Polls are indeed, garbage.
03:55 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Pete Sapardi
A
In response to CPfromCA.
The media is controlled by right wing corporate culture, and they set the agenda. Ever notice that if a single republicon rep has a minor grievance, it shows up in 2000 media outlets as a two day story? But if a Dem president has an amazing economy and incredible track record.... crickets.
02:01 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to CPfromCA.
That’s one of the main reasons I refuse to watch Cable News with the exception of Rachel Maddow (on podcast) once a week. I also listen to Joy Reid. I can’t watch the day to day nonsense on the daily shows on MSNBC. Once in a while I’ll watch the BBC or PBS. MSM tries to make Republicans seem NORMAL
01:46 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to CPfromCA.
All of this!!
01:45 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Linda Roderick
A
In response to CPfromCA.
Screw the polls!!! I have never believed them.
01:43 PM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}