Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Jeff Bezos has a $550,000,000 yacht. Do you know how many people that kind of money could house and feed? How many public schools it could bring up to code? How many research grants it could provide? How many cities like Flint and Jackson could get clean water?

Fuck that dude, for real.
05:44 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Bezos also donated 2 billion to Day 1 Families Fund in 2018, $521.6 million so far has been granted to organizations addressing homelessness, He gave $100m to the country singer Dolly Parton to give to charities of her choice as part of Bezos's annual Courage and Civility award in 2020,
06:05 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
And had it all written off for tax purposes that allowed him to pay even less in taxes than he already was. I'm not saying he's never once written a check. I'm saying a $550,000,000 yacht is a disgusting, ostentatious thing to own as people starve to death probably down the block from his house.
06:09 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Carol Milanowski
A
Even if he paid a fair share of taxes…
05:58 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Carol Milanowski.
Exactly! I shouldn't be paying more in taxes than Jeff Bezos when he's a gajillionaire and I'm a proletariat.
06:04 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Jeanne Gustafson
A
That's why I don't use Amazon unless absolutely necessary (sometimes it unfortunatelyis necessary). He also has notoriously not supported local charities/nonprofits, which is something all the other giant employers here do.
05:50 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Jeanne Gustafson.
What is his damage? But I guess you have to be a sociopath to have that kind of money. I can't imagine have many people he's stepped on and how many businesses he's choked out to be where he is.
06:05 PM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}