Salma Typhii
A
Seriously. Zuckerberg and Dorsey and their ilk owe me trust at this point. I'm giving them none
Jack Mcgraw @Redmcgraw
I would trust him even less than that
08:51 PM - Jul 05, 2023
08:52 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Maria A
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I dont understand why people dislike Zuckerberg so much. He's done fairly decent job of running FB. Sure, there was a mountain of disinformation and hate, starting 2016. But I can't blame Zuck as he didnt start it. He was just left to handle the dumpster fire DJT created.
03:19 PM - Jul 18, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
In response to Maria A.
Cambridge Analytica harvested the data of millions of users without their consent. Zuck was OK with that.
03:38 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Maria A
A
Don't know much on topic but i have question. Dont all social platforms, Google and utube collect info on us?
In response to R o K p h i s h.
03:27 AM - Aug 08, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
In response to Maria A.
Yes, all apps such as mentioned collect personal info and use it as outlined in their Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service ... but Cambridge Analytica was NOT part of Facebook, they were a third party service and collected personal info thru their service in violation of Facebook's own AUP/ToS
12:17 PM - Aug 08, 2023 (Edited)
Maria A
A
In response to R o K p h i s h.
I checked on privacy. Facebook, Instagram and Threads all have same practice over collecting lot of data, more than necessary
05:48 PM - Aug 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}