Taryn Kincaid
A
Until today, this was my new fave social media platform. I don't think you realize how much of a problem this is going to be. There are 1,000s of romance writers. Most who dipped a toe in here are dipping back out. I'll hang for now, but if the peeps I follow are gone, I will be, too.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
No, but @courtneymilan is more than welcome to start a social media platform and write the terms of service and policies however she likes. But the policy isn't changing, nor is it being rewritten. Spoutible will not please everyone, but thankfully there are other options for those who aren't happy.
05:49 PM - Feb 19, 2023
10:32 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Tanya
A
In response to Taryn Kincaid.
Reread the post he replied to. They want clarification AND more favorable terms for them. If you have questions about what is or isn't allowed, go to help. Click on the TOS about nudity and then click the article wasn't helpful. You can ask direct questions there. Its not that hard.
10:37 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Myke
A
Okay, but how is it flagging? Are you posting excerpts of erotica? Explicit imagery? Whatever it is, do you think every user of the site wants to be exposed to it on "Explore"? Because that's what @cbouzy has to plan for at the moment.
10:34 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
Just drop it. Your faux rage is exhausting
10:34 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Taryn Kincaid
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
My 1 spout exhausted you? And you inferred "faux rage" from it?

You may need to eat more spinach.
11:46 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}