Emily Sugarloaf
A
Same here! I am SO proud of us for protecting Chris & each other, & for having the wisdom to come here. We are a great community, & it's our responsibility to ensure that Chris' & our vision continues to flourish. I love you ALL.

🐳#IStandWithBouzy #Spoutible🐳
Shane Holmberg @ShaneHolmberg
#IStandWithBouzy , but the community here needs mad props too.

It's rare to find such a diverse and unique group of people willing to come together for a common cause, and also be willing to defend it.

You each have made #Spoutible the go to site for the coming millions who will follow.
10:50 PM - Feb 19, 2023
10:53 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Injustice Fighter
B
In response to Emily Sugarloaf.
It made #Spoutible trainding on the bird app anyway. I dont think it will make Elmo happy. And I'm all for it!
11:00 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
In response to Injustice Fighter.
Me too! It's almost always trending there now! I love it!
11:05 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Yes, we must stand together, but at the same time not humiliate others because we disagree with them. We have policies for Spoutible and everyone must abide by them. If not they can return to the MEAN PLACE. I do think that maybe @cbouzy should have people agree to the policy before they join us.
11:00 PM - Feb 19, 2023
SeattleBlueGull
A
Not sure if we're ready for MILLIONS, but I guess we'll see what happens...
10:57 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
In response to SeattleBlueGull.
Well, yeah, one step at a time! I like it this way better than a huge overflow of newbies all at once. Much easier to get to know people this way.
10:58 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}