Roxxy Riot
A
thread 1/3
Gonna be a thread..
Hello hypothetical person, are you tired about hearing about trans rights and kids and all that? Yeah, me too. I'd really rather be left the fuck alone.
But listen, they don't specifically hate us. We aren't the final boss of the right wing, we're just the easy target...
01:41 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 2/3
Whenever they're finished fucking us over to the point of non existence, they're just gonna move on to the next easiest group. Until everyone that isn't white and straight and Christian is either dead, somewhere else or too afraid to speak out. So when someone says "trans rights" what they mean is
01:44 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 3/3
Rights for all marginalized people. Rights for EVERYONE. Just because you can stand behind me right now doesn't mean I want to take that bullet for you.. Especially when it'll just be you next.
Ok. I'm done. thank you all my allies.
🖤Roxxy
01:50 PM - Aug 08, 2023
IH8SHOCKJOX Voted YES
A
In response to Roxxy Riot.
The RWNJs have sadly moved on to the Trans issue because they lost the battle over same sex marriage. Again, it's a faux grievance on the right, stoked to keep the fires of division burning.
02:57 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Roxxy Riot
A
In response to IH8SHOCKJOX Voted YES.
Yep yep, that's right
02:58 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Shawn Scott
A
❤️
02:26 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Michiru
A
Intolerant people are intolerant of everyone who aren’t the same as they are. Society is sick and needs help. Tolerant people need to no longer tolerate hateful people.
And the people who help spread the hate should watch out, as they might be next.

Adam Ellis created a great comic showing this.
02:37 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Roxxy Riot
A
In response to Michiru.
Lol yep. Exactly
02:39 PM - Aug 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}