Pamela
A
Any #Tennis fans out there? Apparently Australian Open viewership was way down this year. I’m blaming ESPN 🙄
07:27 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Tina Jones
A
In response to Pamela.
Big tennis fan-Gael Monfils, Sloane, Madison, Coco, Tay Tay Townsend, Milos Raonic(whenever he plays again 🤣) and Serena & Venus of course. Oh, Frances & Felix.
10:55 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Tina Jones.
Today’s match between #AlyciaParks and Caroline Garcia in Lyon was very high quality! I’ll try to remember to post more match schedules.
What’s up with Canadian tennis players and injuries? ☹️
01:07 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jessica Fitzpatrick
A
In response to Pamela.
#Tennis kept me company during lockdown! I think the inevitability of Novak's win turned people off, people don't like seeing his constant success as he doesn't have same popularity as Fedal. And fair weather tennis fans wouldn't know the women's finalists. Though erratic TV coverage doesn't help!
09:44 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Jacky Walker
A
In response to Pamela.
Yep, fan of #Tennis here. Live in Melbourne - crowds at the #ausopen were massive this year. TV viewership also down here. Women's final was best match I've seen in a few years. Was hoping for #tsitispas to win the mens but #novak was always going to be hard to beat. 😊
07:30 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Jacky Walker.
Seeing the #ausopen is on my bucket list! It was such a weird start/1st week. Wondering if the #Netflixcurse was real was almost as compelling as the tennis! Totally agree about the women’s final!
01:03 AM - Feb 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}