Jack Brown
A
1 of 2/ THREAD: Who told Chuck Grassley he was going to preside over the counting of electoral votes on Jan 6th? At the time, Chuck Grassley was President Pro Tem of the Senate — 3rd in line after the VP and The Speaker of the House.
11:01 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Will Hutchinson
A
In response to Jack Brown.
They wanted to get rid of Grassley, too. He was the "Chuck" the rioters were screaming for. Next in line was Sec of State Mike Pompeo, who was considered very loyal.
06:32 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
In response to Will Hutchinson.
If it got down to Pompeo, he would have taken over himself.
10:09 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
This reeks of a deeper plot, a Plan B as I've suspected, to act upon if Pence refused to interfere in certification (which he did). I think it was thwarted when Pence refused to go w/SS. I'm more sure than ever those SS were part of Plan B. Who else was in on it? Who met & planned ahead for J6?
11:31 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Love your posts, Dr. Jack.

Please do the new threaded posts feature. It's easier for your audience to follow.

Threaded Spouts
-Make a spout
-Hit spout off to send
-Then re-open that first spout
-Click button under the post (Add Threaded Spout)
-This creates thread & numbers spouts including first.
11:09 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
He was in on the so-called Green Bay sweep and 10 day pause planning committee. Lock him up.
11:03 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Jack Brown
A
2/ Whoever told Grassley, anticipated both Pence and Pelosi being gone. Grassley must be give sworn testimony as to the specifics, televised live, under oath. Now.

Ω
11:01 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
100% agree this needs to be looked at in great detail. I shudder to think where they might've taken Pelosi when trying to get her to leave, but she stayed & attempted by phone to reach out for help. Who was there, ready to implement her removal to open a path where Grassley might step into place?
11:43 PM - Aug 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}