Tilly Bridges
A
really disappointed in Spoutible’s hardline no adult content stance. that’s not what im here for but the fact is a whole lot of marginalized people make their income that way (and some have no other option), and the end result is less marginalized voices on the platform. that’s a dangerous step.
07:32 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Gretchen Brahm
A
In response to Tilly Bridges.
What marginalized groups are you referring to?
12:43 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Tilly Bridges
A
In response to Gretchen Brahm.
I. Am not. Your teacher. allies do their own damn research and don’t expect marginalized people to do the labor of educating you when you can’t be bothered to look it up
12:46 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Gretchen Brahm
A
In response to Tilly Bridges.
Do NOT expect people to read your mind. It's a sad & devastating fact right now that in America we have far too many marginalized groups that are being oppressed. Each one has unique issues they are facing. You mentioned marginalized groups - which ones? LGBTQ+? BIPOC? AAPI? People with disabilities
12:51 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Gretchen Brahm
A
Asking you to specify which group you are speaking for does not mean I'm not an ally or NOT doing my work. You don't know me.

But who are you speaking for? Which group/community? Because you should not presume to speak for others and then yell at people who are trying to clarify what you mean.
12:53 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Tilly Bridges
A
what the actual fuck. I’m begging you to do an ounce of research on a community before daring to call yourself an ally. I wish this weren’t so common in white cis women, goodness.
09:00 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}