My Flying Car 2020
A
Why are y'all sending anybody to school in Florida, where censorship all but guarantees their education will be substandard? Where your children could possibly be forced into parenthood?

Damn if I'm ELECTING to send my kids to start adulthood anywhere their rights and personhood are in question.
Myron Clifton @PresidentKamalasHand
Florida Doesn’t Deserve the Best Black Athletes when they are Teaching the Worst Black History-

I just published Not Going To Play Sun City - Time For Artists & Athletes to Boycott Florida.
09:51 AM - Aug 09, 2023
10:04 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Dan F
B
If I lived in Florida I would beg, borrow, or steal the money to get out the there.
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
10:45 AM - Aug 09, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Dan F.
I mean, if my state turned inside out and became hostile to me, I have the means to go if my life's in danger, but I'm significantly invested here. I understand FL residents staying for many reasons. But IF I could get my kids out, I sure would.
10:52 AM - Aug 09, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Arguably, a bunch of BBIMP, myself included, have all kinds of reasons to leave the US altogether, but we don't, for many understandable reasons. Sometimes resistance is a more palatable option - why should we leave, when we can just get "them" to stop "them-ing?"
10:54 AM - Aug 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}