Portia McGonagal
A
Oldest play in the book...invoke the Jezebel trope against a Black woman. We've seen it with VP Harris. Unoriginal and factless. 1/
11:30 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Jeff Pilchard
A
In response to Portia McGonagal.
Infuriatingly, his children of the chalk followers will gobble this up like candy.
06:26 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Mystic Sphinx 1906
A
What really burns 🔥 me is that the media takes this and runs with it….what proof was presented? You’re giving this asshat what he wants…attention….stop it!

If I got in front of a camera and proclaimed myself to be the sovereign ruler of England would you cover it in the same manner?
08:25 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to Mystic Sphinx 1906.
The only thing the media's learned since 2016 is how to be worse.
09:45 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
He long ago pulled out all the stops (if ever he had any). He just can't fit in all his tropes, tactics, smears, and lies, even with dozens of multi-hour events across years. A bottomless pit (as many have noted). If he doesn't reach China first his mega-disordered mind will accompany him to prison.
04:15 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
As the head of a gang who has had affairs, I’m surprised he thinks that’s a bad thing. 🙄
11:48 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Rnsilverlake
A
More pathetic are those quick to spread and blindly trust...
11:39 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
You'd think they could come up with something new. But old tricks are the best tricks I guess, although he'll look really stupid continuing to say that behind bars.
11:33 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
If you are unfamiliar with this long usede trope, it goes back in the US to the years of enslavement, when Black women were raped by white men and then blamed for being seductresses. 2/
11:31 AM - Aug 09, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
3/
Black women like VP Harris, Tish James, Fani Willis will always have accusations of how they earned their success on top of the accusations that Black people are unqualified. The same happens in the private sector.
11:34 AM - Aug 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}