RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay now that that craziness is done...I'm beginning to think that what happened today was agitated by people who wanted to undermine @Spoutible and @cbouzy .
01:27 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Dan Wentzel
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Spoutible's success is a threat to the propogandist aims of Twitter's trolls, bots, and authoritarian backers. Spoutible's success is also a threat to people who've found a way to work the Twitter algorithm to make an income stream.

Sadly, it's likely not the last coordinated attack.
01:43 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
Yep. I have $$ accusations of antisemitism are next. Always a popular weapon against a Black organization
In response to Dan Wentzel.
02:11 AM - Feb 20, 2023
(((Pro-Choice Morgana)))
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Are you saying antisemitism isn't real?

2 Jews were shot in my old Los Angeles neighborhood yesterday after coming out of Synagogue.

Please be an ally. If a Jew says something is antisemitic, believe them. We know the tropes that have been used to kill us for thousands of years, African Jews,
02:26 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to (((Pro-Choice Morgana))).
No? I'm saying accusations of antisemitism are a well known way to undermine white support for Black civil rights. But thank you for playing, please never come again!
02:29 AM - Feb 20, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to (((Pro-Choice Morgana))).
That is a problem...it's also a problem when a known ally like @cbouzy will be attacked with the lies.
02:30 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
You Know It!😠
02:26 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Kinzie Mat.
Just look at that other reply. That train is never late
02:30 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}