B. D. Boop
A
I have a question for anybody who sees this. I hope it gets echoed so more people can answer: If you like a spout but you don’t echo it, what is your reason? I could never figure that out. If I like a spout, I want to pass on the knowledge. Or the humor. But generally, people don’t.
03:20 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
My reasons are the same as Christine's. The Like is my personal reaction. Also, it is more like a Mark as Read than a Like. For example, if the spout's subj is say abt a mass shooting, I'm not Liking it as much I'm ack it.
In response to B. D. Boop.
04:16 AM - Feb 20, 2023
B. D. Boop
A
In response to Gregg DiChiara.
I’m sorry, are you Tim Conway or related to Tim Conway? Your profile picture just wigged me the bleep out. Holy Hannah that’s some resemblance you got going on there!
04:21 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
In response to B. D. Boop.
LOL,no. That's a first. Also, he died. I did love his work. I am into acting so I do try to mimic scenes. Here's my attempt at Quint from Jaws.
04:31 AM - Feb 20, 2023
B. D. Boop
A
In response to Gregg DiChiara.
Right, same. And I don’t like videos of violence, rage, abuse. Never mind the like button button, I don’t want to see them. I’ve lived them and no thank you. I think to some degree it’s like rubbernecking at man’s inhumanity to man.
04:19 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}