Everything Is Coming Up THRILLHO
A
This take is insane
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his) @RobPalmerIRL
Okay now that that craziness is done...I'm beginning to think that what happened today was agitated by people who wanted to undermine @Spoutible and @cbouzy .
01:27 AM - Feb 20, 2023
04:11 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Joanna Sanchez (she/her)
A
In response to Everything Is Coming Up THRILLHO.
it is off the mark. there's absolutely no reason to throw good faith questions from concerned artists and writers about what constitutes artistic exemptions.

Yes, I agree with spoutible tos.

but no need to put our tin-foil hats on because there's opinions we disagree with. I spoke to some of t
04:17 AM - Feb 20, 2023
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Joanna Sanchez (she/her).
There's disagreements, and there's coordinated brigading. This wasn't a problem until Sunday morning...why then
04:19 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Joanna Sanchez (she/her)
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
both exist but we have no evidence that this was a coordinated attack: 1. on a new platform that fights against bots and misinformation, 2. that doesn't allow gaming the algo, 3. and is mostly filled with actual decent people. those three alone make it highly unlikely.

plus I seen the original O
04:24 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Joanna Sanchez (she/her)
A
OP. She wasn't a bot or troll. Some that initially agreed with her disagreed and vice versa. it was obviously an organic occurrence. don't think so?

then why did the "so called" attacks stop? because it was from real people with real concerns separated from some outside unity of some goal
04:27 AM - Feb 20, 2023
A
Thank you, for being respectful and answering my question in a fair manner. I get that we are all human and sometimes emotion will get the better of us.
04:29 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Joanna Sanchez (she/her)
A
To me, this isn't even a fight. We don't have to do this. If artist is worried about getting banned, then create a throwaway account, post something (in good faith) that is legitimately ambiguous and see if the moderators will approve.
the real issue is there isn't single example of what's allowed
04:35 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Joanna Sanchez (she/her)
A
and if this is true, then even Spoutible, in good faith according to the tos should say: "Hey, we understand some are confused, yes, we allow exemptions and this is an example of what is acceptable."

boom. done. single data point. go from there.
04:38 AM - Feb 20, 2023
A
Yes, that would be helpful for the future (and be unlike YouTube that's hyper vague).
04:41 AM - Feb 20, 2023
A
Yes, I know the team has a lot on their plate. For those who had legit concerns might have been drowned out by those who came in white hot and riled everybody up.
04:37 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Everything Is Coming Up THRILLHO
A
Respectfully, the only people I’ve seen riled up are those who can’t believe some of us would want clarity from a vaguely worded tos. It doesn’t help matters that the figurehead of the platform refuses to expand or elaborate.
04:45 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}