TruthShout
A
Is it possible tRump is unable to hold office due to J6 according to Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment of the US Constitution?

A deep dive published in the University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Vol. 172, 2024.
06:03 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Iz Here
A
In response to TruthShout.
Bad news: No it's not, bc there's no public official in either party w courage enough to stand on the 14th Amendment & deny #Trump a line on a ballot. Not 1.

Good news: WE can deny Trump the ability to hold office w/o 14A §3: We must turn out & #vote like our #Democracy depends on it. Bc it does.
06:30 PM - Aug 10, 2023
TruthShout
A
Agreed. Although I am no sure tRump will live to see 11/24. The pressure/stress is taking a huge toll on him mentally & physically. At this rate I would b surprised if he is around this time next year. He's older, doesn't exercise, eats garbage & feeds off his (dwindling) sycophants - add stress?
In response to Iz Here.
08:53 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Iz Here
A
In response to TruthShout.
Possibly. But let's not depend on #Trump to do or not do anything. The only safe course is making him irrelevant. The only sure way to do that is epic turn out.

BTW, shd he fail to secure the #GOP nomination, no matter the reason, it won't be #Desantis . More likely #Younkin . MUCH more dangerous.
09:17 PM - Aug 10, 2023
TruthShout
A
In response to Iz Here.
I was just seeing the latest move away from secure elections Youngkin forced VA to do.

He has done everything to slide discreetly into the '24 GOP nomination. He is also well connected with deep pockets & will do whatever it takes to win.
09:35 PM - Aug 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}