Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Linda B-B.
I switched from cream to this #Oatly milk in my coffee because my cholesterol was creeping up. It worked. That was the only change I made, and my cholesterol is in the healthy range now. My doctor is even impressed. It tastes better, too, IMO.
06:30 PM - Aug 19, 2023
INTJohn
A
I did the math on store bought almond milk and there’s only 4 almonds in a cup of almond milk. I make my own in a blender.
10:30 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Linda B-B
A
In response to INTJohn.
We used to make our own cashew milk, but now we prefer oat milk.

I tried making oat milk once, with poor results.

We buy Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend--yummy!
11:30 AM - Aug 14, 2023
A work in progress
A
Oat milk is the closest to milk, or 1/2 & 1/2 (Chobani extra creamy) for me plus it has some other cool qualities. There is something in the Milky Oat tops that helps to quiet nerves. I used to make a tea out of them for back pain but discovered oat milk has the same effect.
10:18 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Jacquelyn G.
A
Don’t drink, nor use, milk of any kind. I prefer heavy cream for cooking or coffee every now & then, because it’s all about flavor & richness added for me. The waste of water resources to make almond milk is staggering, so I’ve read. Rice milk was something my Dad used, but he called it white water.
10:17 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Owl Pacino
A
Oat milk is great for coffee and yogurt.
10:16 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Kathleen F789
A
Other than its color, I think oat is the closest to milk in flavor. I haven't tried rice yet though, so I can't weigh in on that.
10:13 AM - Aug 11, 2023
Linda B-B
A
In response to Kathleen F789.
Oat milk is our favorite.

There are a lot more than four kinds of plant milk, but I couldn't figure out how to include more than four in the survey.
10:19 AM - Aug 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}