The Spoutonian Film Club
A
Night, Spoutonians 🐳
08:19 PM - Aug 07, 2023
The Kenny Hill Show in 1,2,3,UTB
A
In response to The Spoutonian Film Club.
@JForwardFilms curious what you thought about the summer crop of movies 🎥 🍿 I am a aficionado since about 1976-77 saw Aliens in 79 and met Sigourney and Elijah when they were filming the Ice Storm in my hometown of New Canaan CT.
04:27 PM - Aug 08, 2023
The Spoutonian Film Club
A
In response to The Kenny Hill Show in 1,2,3,UTB.
Hiya, It’s an interesting big summer showcase with Walt Disney leading the way w/Barbie, Guardians of the Galaxy, Elemental, The Flash, The Little Mermaid, & Indiana Jones. The studios put a lot of 💰into the marketing campaigns. I think there’s a little something for everyone this summer. 😊
10:51 PM - Aug 10, 2023
The Kenny Hill Show in 1,2,3,UTB
A
@JForwardFilms / I am a Comic Book fan so into the Spiderverse to be continued I get it. I think a James Bond did a version of that with Quantum of Solace. Do you think this will be standard practice now that Tom and the IMF created a part 2 to be continued❓⁉️
In response to The Spoutonian Film Club.
10:30 AM - Aug 11, 2023
The Spoutonian Film Club
A
In response to The Kenny Hill Show in 1,2,3,UTB.
Studios & film companies like safe investments. If a franchise, reboot, remake generates high yields, then that’s the trend for now. If you recall, Tom already made 6 ‘M:I’ movies prior. The latest film is 2 parts because they made a long film. Newer generations won’t sit long to watch a 4-hr movie.
11:23 AM - Aug 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}