Miriam
A
I feel this is definitely a safe space for women. Not a single uncomfortable interaction, unlike on other platforms. Largely due to the exceptionally respectful community, but also because of how @cbouzy built the platform. Let's not forget both factors in all the heated discourse! #respect 🐳
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
I spouted something earlier that was inarticulate, and I should've added more context. Our policies were written to protect everyone here, especially women from sexual harassment. I had hoped a victim of sexual harassment wouldn't lie about our policies to fit a personal agenda that hurts everyone.
07:51 AM - Feb 20, 2023
09:41 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Bandele Ganiyu
B
In response to Miriam.
It's nice and peaceful here no haterators practicing hateration
10:14 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Lisa White
A
In response to Miriam.
Amen!
11:59 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Miriam.
I have had the same experience. People have been warm and respectfully engaging. I quite like it here!
10:52 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jim Calkins
A
In response to Miriam.
Yes, @cbouzy built a wonderful place, but now we must furnish it to fulfill his dream and make a safe place for all of us. Sometimes, I am tempted to respond to a spout with a little light-hearted, humorous snark, but I realize that it could be taken wrong without social cues, so I just don’t.
10:28 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Jim Calkins.
Always. Snark. Always 😅🤣 I get what you mean though I love humour but I guess we just have to gauge the temperature of the conversation
10:31 AM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)
MT Nester
A
In response to Jim Calkins.
Please let the snark fly! When I post something like that I'll always add a *sarcasm warning *
11:16 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Carol Truman
A
In response to Miriam.
Compared to another new platform where the only people following me were men that seemed to have ulterior motives. I feel safe and respected. Thank you @cbouzy
09:46 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Carol Truman.
Absolutely. I feel like we have a 6th sense when it comes to things like this
09:51 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}