Christopher Bouzy
A
🔔Here is an example of someone testing our policies. They purposely engaged in disruptive behavior in hopes of being suspended so that they could go to Twitter and claim they were suspended because of the spout. The content is acceptable, but we removed the account for disruptive behavior.
09:50 AM - Feb 20, 2023
ceirdwen cfc
A
If the content is acceptable, what makes it disruptive? Genuinely asking, I'm confused. There may also be previous spouts that I missed that added context.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
10:17 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Chofu Alum
A
In response to ceirdwen cfc.
IMO the behavior is toxic. There's zero 'debate' over any topic. The content displays a tocix level of interaction that is exactly why so many of us want a platform free of the toxicity. If somebody wants to go 'go after' another with that vitriol, do it someplace else.
02:45 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Dianne Clarke
A
The content is not the issue, it’s the fact that the person who posted it was using it wrongly to say that he is being banned. Using vulgar words is not the issue (I think), it’s the use of vulgar and explicit imagery that is prohibitive. At least this is what I take from @cbouzy ’s words.
10:45 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Amy
A
I’m thinking there is more context too. This spout alone wouldn’t be an issue because it’s normal to share funny things from the internet.
10:21 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jean Poole
A
In response to Amy.
I blocked the account earlier this morning but, if I recall, they posted the same screenshot three times and added some negative comments about the site/TOS.
11:13 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}